Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sundate!

So on Polyvore, there is a group called 50 Celebrity Dates Challenge, where you create an outfit for fifty imaginary dates with your favorite celebrities. Of course, I decided to do fictional characters instead of celebrities! Here are the first five of my fictional dates.

Of course, my first and favorite fictional boyfriend, Ronald Weasley!




Ronald and I would enjoy an afternoon watching Quidditch. I'd wear my Gryffindor colors, complete with knit cap, and we would keep warm by eating tons of Butterbeer and candy. We'd kiss every time our team made a goal and we'd be very much in love!

My next date would be with my favorite Disney channel character, Alex Russo of Wizards of Waverly Place! I like Alex because she's super mean and incredibly sassy. I love Selena Gomez!




Alex and I would paint and say sassy things. We'd start on a project and then abandon it midway through to watch bad horror movies.

This next date is with Reid, from the show Criminal Minds!




Admittedly, I don't watch this show very much. My mom loves it and I occasionally watch it with her. I have a MAJOR crush on Reid, played by Matthew Grubler, I believe! He's super cute, nerdy, and awkward. I found this picture of him with a puppy, and I believe we would play with puppies and be madly in dork love!

Next up, one of my favorite dream boyfriends! Ned the Piemaker from Pushing Daisies!




Naturally, Ned and I would go to a diner. We would eat their pie and Ned would not like it as much as he likes his own. We would talk very fast and be very cute, and afterward, we would hold hands.

Who says dates have to be romantic? I'd spend a great afternoon with 30 Rock's Liz Lemon!




Liz and I would discuss our love for Star Wars, our love for fast food, and our hatred for men over a lovely viewing of Ghostbusters.

Ahh, how wonderful! If only these dates would come true...

More fictional dates to come, featuring my dream dates from TV shows and movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment