Thursday, May 6, 2010

WOW SORRY GUYS

Finals ate my heart and my brain. I got tagged by the lovely Language Timothy for 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates.

I like movies- good AND bad!

I like Harry Potter

I like Disney

I like Pokemon

I like narwhals

I like She & Him

I like Greek myths

I like superheroes and comic books

I like Star Wars

I like candy

I like Amy Adams

I like Pushing Daisies


I love my mama



I hate SB 1070

I hate hangnails

I hate finals!

I hate beer

I hate roller coasters

I hate loud kids in the lab

I hate mean people

I hate Twilight!

Okay! So Language Timothy has also switched from the fates to Eris on the Greek goddesses! I have not received any goddess stuff yet- if you've sent it, let me know!

Much love, I'll be posting MUCH more!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment