Saturday, December 19, 2009

"an education" and more



Today, my brother Danny and I went to see a movie called An Education. With a screenplay by the impeccable Nick Hornby (High Fidelity and one of my favorites, About a Boy), and starring the beautiful Carey Mulligan (Doctor Who's Sally Sparrow), there was no way it wasn't going to be beautiful.



The plotline was fairly familiar- wide eyed Jenny falls for an older man who promises to take her to Paris. The film was absolutely beautiful and Carey was breathtaking. Her performance stole every scene and I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Alfred Molina, Peter Sarsgaard, and my girlfriend Emma Thompson also were wonderful. Have some pictures!


Other than that, I spent my day with one of my oldest friends, Angela, and her three year old nephew. I pretended to be a spider and he told me about cars. I also played with my parents' puppy Buffy.

(images from googleimages, except the last one, which is from me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment