Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to School


It's my first day of school for this semester.

I like school, but I don't like the first day! Everything is so nerve-wracking: Where do I sit? Who do I talk to? Will I find the classes on time? Will the professor make us play stupid getting to know you games? (Don't let anyone tell you those end after high school. They don't.) Will I meet a cute boy? Will I sit in silence the whole class?

I try to make the first day positive. I get dressed up. I do my make up and my hair. I go back to school shopping, which I love. I love new school supplies so I buy a fresh notebook, fresh pencils.

So before I go get ready for class, here are some images that are inspiring me to be excited about the first day. All are from weheartit, via "school" or "pencils".



Happy learning!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good first day back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get nervous too, and i'm a senior for gosh sakes--i should be used to it by now!

    i hate those getting to know you games. ugh shoot me in the face. when i'm a professor i will never waste time on that EVER.

    ooh, and i hate partner and group projects too. i'm the learn and leave kind of student :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss High School just a little bit. My school was rubbish & I have just dropped college but Im going back in september :)

    I would have loved to have gone to an american school. Do you get lockers & have those cool seats with the desks attached like they do in the movies lol? Im just curious XD

    Hope you had a good say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alexandra Mason- I did! Thank you.

    @chelseybell- ughhh it makes me feel so terrible. I hate "2 truths and a lie" especially. and group projects are the WORST.

    @LanguageTimothy- In high school, I had lockers for gym class. Some of my friends had lockers for everything! I did have those desks lol! I did, thank you!

    ReplyDelete